Spud is the sanctuary’s lovable live wire. Spud spends most of his days running around the field with the other sheep, and loves a biscuit!
£30.00 – £50.00
Spud is the sanctuary’s lovable live wire. Spud was born on a farm where a little girl lived, she would feed him and play with him regularly. She became very attatched, and when the little girl found out what was going to happen to Spud, she became extremely upset. It was their bond that saved him, because her family brought Spud to live with Carole at the sanctuary.
It wasn’t long before Spud had made friends with everyone here. He does have a special relationship with Alice. If he hear’s her call his name, he will race across the field to reach her.
Spud spends most of his days running around the field with the other sheep, and loves a biscuit!
When you sponsor Spud you will receive:
- A certificate with a personal message from Spud
- A mini postcard of Spud
- All Lives are Precious postcard.
- An invitation to visit your Spud and all his friends between mid-April/to mid-Sept. Please book your visit by emailing FARS
- A warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you are helping Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary continue with their incredible work, protecting and caring for rescued farm animals.
- Sponsorships cost just £30.00 for 12 months! (postage is inclusive)
Is it a gift? Choose one of our PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP PACKS, adding in a Mug, Teatowel or T-shirt of your chosen character, makes for a perfect gift.
Credit/Debit card payments are accepted via a secure Paypal online transaction through our online shop. There is no additional cost to yourself for using Paypal.
Alternatively, you can send your adoption payment by cheque, posting to: Farm Animal Rescue Sanctuary, Woolly Park Farm, Saddlebow Lane, Wolverton, Warwickshire CV37 0HQ
SPONSORSHIP, PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with mug), PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with teatowel), PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with S tshirt), PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with M tshirt), PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with L tshirt), PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with XL tshirt), PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP (with XXL tshirt)